Studio Photo Session Prep Guide
Because we work closely with newborns, small children and pregnant women(who are all vulnerable at this time), it is our duty to ensure all clients are protected during their photo session with us.
Due to the current corona virus outbreak, we have introduced some extra safety measures, in addition to our current measures. All clients must adhere to this prep guide prior to and during their session with us, which I’m sure you will understand.
Please read and follow the prep guide below. Let’s do our part together to keep everyone safe when in our studio.
Before the Studio Photo Session
What we (the photographers) will do?
We always clean and sanitised our studio, props and cloths before the photo session even it’s not in Coronavirus outbreak.
And now, we will be taking extra preventive measures as follow:
- Deep clean the studio thoroughly after the client has left, and again before the next client arrives
- Use UV steriliser and sanitiser to sterilise the props and studio
- Wearing a face mask at photo session
- Don’t shake hands and avoid body contact as much as is possible during the shoot
- Wash our hand regularly
- As always, we don’t shoot while sick
- Limit the number of people and only immediate family members are allowed to be present during the session.
- If you are travel back from oversea 14 days before the photo session, please let us know and we will reschedule your session to another time.
- If you or your child feel unwell(even mildly) before your session, please contact us as soon as possible to reschedule. We understand this may be an inconvenience, but it is of utmost importance that we do not allow a virus into the studio at this time due to the vulnerable condition of my other clients.
- Please ensure you wash your hands well for at least 20 seconds before leaving your house.
During The Session
- You will be asked to remove your shoes at the door upon arrival.
- You will be asked to wash your hands upon arrival at our studio.
- Contact will be minimal and hand shaking is not recommended.
- If you feel the need to cough, please do so into one of the tissues provided and place immediately in to the bin/trash, and then wash your hand.
Please note: If anyone attending the session appears to have a cough, fever or other symptoms of a virus, we will need to ask to postpone the session with no exceptions. It is important to let us know in advance if you are feeling unwell so we can reschedule your session to another time.
After The Session
If you become unwell within 7 days after your session, please let us know immediately even if you feel it is only mild.
Thank you for helping us keep our studio a clean and safe environment for ourself and others. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. 🙂