Looking for vacation photographer in Ipoh?
Shoot your travel with us
Got a day to spend in Ipoh, Malaysia? A historical city of Ipoh. You’ll be amazed by its culture, mesmerized by its history, abundance of cave temples and delighted by its delicious local food. Experience the city as a local while our professional photographer capture the fun and candid shots of you along the way.
Book your session with us!
1 Hour Photo Tour
Price: USD$168 (MYR780)
Duration: 1 hour
Photo: 25 edited photos
Group size: up to 4 persons
1 Hour package is perfect for couples, besties and small families! Your photo tour includes:
- 1 hour photo session with a professional local photographer at Ipoh old town area
- 25 high resolution edited images
- You can view your photos within 7 business days
*Additional person: + MYR35 per person
- We suggest booking three weeks in advance to ensure that you get the date and time that you want.
- Photo tours only includes the edited photos purchased within the package. No unedited or RAW files are sent out.
- Transportation is not included during any part of your photo tour.
- Travellers are responsible for any transportation fees or additional fees (admission to museums, parks, ferry tickets, Uber or Grab, bus, food, etc.) required for you and the photographer.
Terms & Conditions
We suggest you arrive at your meeting point 15 minutes prior to the scheduled time.
- If you are late, any time that has passed will be forfeited and you may shoot for the remaining amount of time.
- If you wish to extend your photo tour, any additional time will be charged. Rates for additional time start at USD$150/hour and vary by destination.
Rescheduling or Canceling
If you need to reschedule or cancel your photo tour, please notify us via email at least 3 days notice.
- Rescheduling – At least 3 days in advance, you will not be charged a rescheduling fee.
- Canceling – At least 3 days in advance, you will receive a full refund, with a cancellation charge of US$50. However, if you cancel your session in less than 3 (three) days before your session, no refund will be issued.
Travellers are responsible for any transportation fees or additional fees (admission to museums, parks, ferry tickets, Uber or Grab, bus, food, etc.) required for you and the photographer.
- The Chapter and you as our client will own the copyright of the pictures from your photoshoot.
- By using The Chapter you agree to let The Chapter use the photoshoot pictures to promote The Chapter business, advertisement, exhibition, or display in print and/or electronic media(social media).
Exclusion of Liability
- The Chapter and the photographer are not responsible for theft during the duration of your photoshoot.
- Client agrees to release The Chapter and the photographer from any liability for damage, losses and injury to them or to any person or property resulting from the use of our services, accepting themselves as the full responsibility for any and all such damage or injury.
Changes to the Terms
- The Chapter reserves the right to modify at any moment the content of the present Terms and Conditions.